In this video I go over some of the highlights of Looker release 21.14. Here’s what I cover:
- Looker now offers interactive API reference documentation
- Predict future values with the new Forecasting beta Labs feature
- Use Enhanced Alerts to add context to triggered alerts, enjoy the revamped UI
- See the last built SQL on the Persistent Derived Tables page in the Admin panel
- Create Permission Sets to include or exclude the ability to ‘clear cache and refresh’
- GitHub now requires token authentication for Git operations (related Looker docs)
If you missed my last review on 21.12, you can check it out here.
We’ll be attending Looker’s JOIN event in November - learn new Looker skills with BDC, peers, and industry experts!